Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Christmas Season


Hi everyone! I hope all is well!
Christmas is on it's way FAST and I don't know about you, but the rush is on! I have been designing Christmas cards everyday for 2 weeks and I am ready for a break! Last night I dreamt that I was designing cards...I can't seem to get away from it.

If you're not doing press printed cards for your clients...it's a must. So many labs are offering this service and I would say it is well worth it. Burrell, WHCC, Allied, JD, ProLan Express and Millers....just to name a few. The hard part is getting those designs done in a quick fashion.

I wanted to give you a few resources for some card templates you can purchase that might help you. These are just a few that I think have great designs and have reasonable pricing.
http://spdesign.blogspot.com/
www.designaglow.com
www.swissmissdesignhaus.com
and http://www.uniquelyyoudesigns.com/uniquely/

Check those out...I know you will like them and maybe help you out!

Don't forget about the Christmas Party at Okemos Studio on Tuesday!
We'll see you there!

No comments: