Monday, December 22, 2008

Essentials 09





Essentials 09 is on the books and I am REALLY excited about it! We have Jennifer Hudson coming from Olive Avonlea, we have the Antisdels, and Michelle Huesgen from Untamed Heart Photography. This seminar is April 26th-28th and this year it will be located at The Inn at Bay Harbor! Have you ever driven by there? It is SO gorgeous! This is going to be a great retreat! We are planning this event based on the idea that you need some time to learn, renew and relax! I love going to seminars but I always feel afterward that I need some time to recover. I am hoping that this year's Essentials will be a time for recovery and rest. I'm hoping that this will be a time that we can meet new friends and talk about how to improve our businesses.
I'm sure we will all enjoy the gorgeous views from the hotel too! What a gorgeous place...have I said that already?

So, Plan on attending!!! You won't be dissappointed.

1 comment:

Jaime McAllister said...

Hi Jackie,
I can't wait where can we register for this event?